Rocky Mountain Product Camp and You…
Rocky Mountain ProductCamp (RMPcamp) events are all about the PRODUCT. If you have an interest or work in an area associated with product development, management, marketing, experience, etc. we want your input and participation.
RMPCamp is low cost to attend. This is through the generosity of our sponsors. Please thank them throughout the course of the day. Even better, remember them when you need their product or service.
What to expect?
ProductCamp is a day long event held at Metro State College – North Classroom Bldg on the Auraria Campus. (See map)
View Larger Map
When you check-in you will be given some sticky dots. Use these to choose the afternoon sessions. With that difficult chore accomplished there will be COFFEE and juice to help with the conversation.
Around 9:20 we’ll be ushering people into the large auditorium. A short overview of the day, review of the rules. Not so much rules as tips and tricks to get the most out of the day. The first sessions will start at 10 AM so it will be short.
Four concurrent sessions will run at a time. These will last 50 minutes each. The event will stick to the schedule, but that doesn’t mean you have to. If you want to take more time and dig deeper into a topic please do. We’ll welcome you back when you want to rejoin the main program.
The last session at 3 PM will be a short review and feedback session. What went well and where could the event be improved. There will also be some raffle prizes drawn at that time. You must be present to win. A quick cleanup and then the official event is over. We hope the conversations started continue and that you’ll join us in the Spring for the Annual Product SmackDown.
8:30 – 9:20 – Registration, session voting, and networking
9:20 – 9:50 – Opening remarks and overview
10:00 – 10:50 – First Sessions
11:00 – 11:50 – Second Sessions
12:00 – 12:50 – Lunch and keynote
1:00 – 1:50 – Third Session
2:00 – 2:50 – Fourth Session
3:00 – Closing comments and raffle
The unrules of ProductCamp
- Rule #1: You do talk about ProductCamp.
- Rule #2: You do blog about ProductCamp.
- Rule #3: If you want to present, you submit your topic before the camp date and it must receive enough votes by attendees to allow it to be presented.
- Rule #4: As many presentations at a time as facilities allow for.
- Rule #5: No tourists. We value your opinion and experience. Share it!
- Rule #6: Presentations will go on as long as they have to or until they run into another presentation slot.
- Rule #7: If this is your first time at ProductCamp, you HAVE to present. (Ok, you don’t really HAVE to, but try to find someone to present with, or at least ask questions and be an interactive participant.)