- exchange ideas
- contribute to product trends and initiatives
- and create a community with others who understand the challenges of developing and launching great products
RMPcamp is an action-packed day led by some of the best and brightest – you!
A variety of formats ensure this is a Saturday well spent.
- Panels and speakers lead classroom-style sessions covering what you need to know to stay competitive
- Round table discussions offer everyone the chance to present an opinion and strengthen understanding with a variety of viewpoints
- Generous networking time before, during, and after the sessions to pick up and continue the conversation
Expect to meet old friends, make new ones and have fun learning along the way.
Event Date: November 16, 2013
Event Time: 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Location: Metro State University of Denver – Auraria Campus, Tivoli Rooms A/B/C on the second floor
Register now to be part of a day of involvement and learning!
Want to know more about ProductCamp?
Read this profile article on ProductCamps from last year’s PDMA Vision’s Magazine written by some of our organizers.